This course is accredited by A3ES.
Doctor of Business Adminstration
Accreditation A3ES Link
Number of Years of Accreditation: 3
Date of Publication:: 21-04-2014
Register number: R/A-Ef 1017/2011
Date of registration: 18-03-2011
Why Choosing a DBA at BRU-IUL ?
The BRU-IUL Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) offers you a combination of several unique features:
- Our school has a time-honoured reputation of being intimately linked to the business world and we actively support applied business research within a stimulating atmosphere;
- All of our faculty members have held senior business positions, and are highly skilled at linking business practice to real management issues and applied research;
- The program is specially designed to allow you to continue your professional activity while in the DBA program; the first year involves no more than 20 residential days, the second year 10, and the following years no more than 5;
- The academic coursework is specifically designed to provide you with the concepts, methodological framework, empirical tools and instruments you need to successfully carry out your research project;
- The program is designed to promote a strong, cooperative networking environment among DBA students through the exchange of ideas and experiences; this will, in turn act as a crucial contribution to the development of your project and allow you, and your research colleagues, to build and achieve common goals and targets;
- BRU-IUL has a solid support infrastructure for applied research in terms of facilities, and data base accessibility.