BRU-IUL/UNIDE-IUL is a functional unit of the Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE-IUL). The organization and management is based on the statutes approved by Rector (18/2009) and published in the official journal of the State of Portugal on June 9, 2010 (9771/2010).
The Unit has five main governing bodies convened by the Director:
- International Scientific Advisory Board meets at least once every year;
- Scientific Council that meets at least twice every year;
- Scientific Committee that meets at least every two months;
- Audit Committee that meets at least twice every year;
- Research Groups Coordinators Committee that meets at least twice every year.
The governance abides by the aforementioned statues available on this website in the Documents Area.
Meetings are convened and minutes are made available on the university intranet where possible within 48 hours of the meetings.